Startup Accelerator (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Ready to get started on your new business or business plan? The Startup Stillwater Accelerator is a multi-session class for entrepreneurs designed to meet weekly and work together as a cohort on your business plan.
The next Accelerator cohort startups February 7th. Each session is held on Thursdays from 11:30-1pm. At the end of the six sessions, you will have fully exercised your startup venture through all the phases of launching a business.
Six weeks -> six topics:
- February 7: Getting Started
- February 14: Problem definition and market research
- February 21: Sales and Marketing
- February 28: Team, legal, structure of the business
- March 7: Financials - pulling together the numbers
- March 14: Final Presentations
Ready to sign up for the Accelerator and get your business started? Register HERE.
Cost is $75 and includes lunch during each session. Graduates of the program receive over $1,200 in free services after graduation!
- 6 months of virtual incubation at the Meridian Technology Center for Business Development
- 6 months of virtual tenancy at the Riata Center for Entrepreneurship Downtown
- 1 year free Chamber of Commerce membership